Tunefly is a passion project designed, produced, and painstakingly created from scratch without the help of any major corporations or companies. Because of this, it is not perfect. To ensure that your experience with Tunefly is as user-friendly and enjoyable as possible, we’ve put together a short list of Known Issues (problems, bugs, or errors within the app that we currently know about and are working hard to fix) as well as a few general Tips & Hints.
- Miscellaneous crashing of the app associated with Camera and Audio Recorder.
- Miscellaneous issues with Following / Followers (usually involving the number).
- Audio playback may randomly fail. Restarting the app will fix this.
Tips & Hints
- Tunefly uses your device’s default camera. After taking a photo, please click “Done” to apply it to your post. On some devices, you may be required to click an “Attach” icon instead.
- At this time, Tunefly does not have to ability to allow users to crop or edit photos in any way. Because of this, it is important that you do your best to center your subject when setting Profile Pics and Backgrounds.
If you discover any additional issues while using Tunefly, we’d like to know about them. Please let us know by clicking here.
If you need any additional help or would like to get in touch with us for any other reason, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.